ooh baby baby makin love between the sheets

Ooh boy let me hold you tight And you know Ill make you feel alright Oh babyboy just cling to me and let your mind be free While makin love between the sheets. I wanna keep you here layin next to me.


The Isley Brothers Between The Sheets 1 There S Nothing Else Like It The Isley Brothers Between The Sheets I Feel You

Verse 2 Oh girl let me hold you tight And you know Ill make you feel alright Oh baby girl just cling to me and let your mind be free While making love between the sheets Oh girl I.

. Ronald Isley Oh girl let me hold you tight And you know Ill make you feel alright Oh baby girl just cling to me and let your mind be free While making love between the sheets Oh girl. And you know Ill make you feel alright. Featuring Ronald Isley on lead vocal This Old Heart of Mine peaked at number twelve on the Billboard Hot 100 and at.

Oh baby girl just cling to me and let your mind be free. Oh I like the way you receive me Receive me receive me Girl I love the way you relieve me. Ooh girl you blow my mind I.

I wanna keep you here layin next to me. Ooh baby baby I feel your love surrounding me0204 Ohh ohh ooh baby baby makin love between the sheets0219 Hey girl whats your fantasy 0222 Ill take you there to that ecstasy0227 Ooh girl you blow my mind Ill always be your freak0234 Lets make sweet love between the sheets0242 Ooh baby baby I feel your love surrounding me. Oh baby boy just cling to me and let your mind be free.

Whoahohohooohbaby baby Were makin love between the sheets Ooh girl Ill love you all night long And I know you felt it comin on Ooh darlin just taste my love ooh you taste so sweet Sharin our love between the sheets Oohbaby baby I feel your love surrounding me Whoahohohooohbaby baby Were makin love I like the way you receive me Girl I. Up to 24 cash back Ohh ohh ooh baby baby makin love between the sheets Ooh girl let me hold you tight And you know Ill make you feel alright Oh baby girl just cling to me and let your mind be free While makin love between the sheets Ooh girl Ill love you all night long And I know you felt it comin on Ooh darlin just taste my love ooh you taste so sweet Sharin our love. I wanna keep you here layin next to me.

Makin love between the sheets. Ill take you there to that ecstasy Ooh girl you blow my mind Ill always be your freak Lets make sweet love between the sheets Ooh baby baby I feel your love surrounding me. In between the sheets.

And you know Ill make you feel alright. Sharin our love between the sheets. Sharin our love between the sheets Ooh baby baby I feel your love surrounding me Ohh ohh ooh baby baby makin love between the sheets Ooh girl let me hold you tight And you know Ill make you feel alright Oh baby girl just cling to me and let your mind be free While makin love between the sheets Ooh girl Ill love you all night long.

Im comin on comin on strong Comin on strong Sweet darlin In between the sheets. Sharin our love between the sheets Oohbaby baby I feel your love surrounding me Whoahohohohoooohbaby baby Makin love between the sheets Ooh girl let me hold you tight And you know Ill make you feel alright Oh baby girl just cling to me and let your mind be free While makin love between the sheets Ooh girl Ill love you all night long And I know you. At least as far as I can see.

Hoo ooh baby baby Makin love between the sheets Ooh girl let me hold you tight And you know Ill make you feel alright Oh baby girl just cling to me and let your mind be free While makin love between the sheets Ooh girl Ill love you all night long And I know you felt it comin on Ooh darlin just taste my love ooh you taste so sweet Sharin our love between the sheets. Sharin our love between the sheets Ooh baby baby I feel your love surrounding me Ohh ohh ooh baby baby makin love between the sheets Ooh girl let me hold you tight And you know Ill make you feel alright Oh baby girl just cling to me and let your mind be free While makin love between the sheets Ooh girl Ill love you all night long. Ohh ohh ooh baby baby makin love between the sheets.

Ooh boy let me hold you tight. Hey girl aint no mystery At least as far as I can see I wanna keep you here layin next to me Sharin our love between the sheets. Ooh boy let me hold you tight.

We would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us. Hey girl aint no mystery. Hey girl aint no mystery At least as far as I can see I wanna keep you here layin next to me Sharin our love between the sheets Oohbaby baby I feel your love surrounding me Whoahohohohoooohbaby baby Makin love between the sheets Ooh girl let me hold you tight And you know Ill make you feel alright Oh baby girl just cling to me and let your mind.

Ohh ohh ooh baby baby makin love between the sheets Ooh girl let me hold you tight And you know Ill make you feel alright Oh baby girl just cling to me and let your mind be free While makin love between the sheets Ooh girl Ill love you all night long And I know you felt it comin on. Ill take you there to that ecstasy. Sharin our love between the sheets.

Enough of the singin lets make love. Hey girl whats your fantasy. And you know Ill make you feel alright.

Ooh girl let me hold you tight And you know Ill make you feel alright Oh baby girl just cling to me and let your mind be free While makin love between the sheets. Sharin our love between the sheets. Between The Sheets Lyrics.

Ohh ohh ooh baby baby makin love between the sheets. Oh I like the way you receive me Receive me receive me Girl I love the way you relieve me. Ooh girl let me hold you tight.

Sharin our love between the sheets Ooh baby baby I feel your love surrounding me Ohh ohh ooh baby baby makin love between the sheets Hey girl whats your fantasy. Oh baby girl just cling to me and let your mind be free. Hey girl aint no mystery At least as far as I can see I wanna keep you here layin next to me Sharin our love between the sheets Ooh boy let me hold you tight And you know Ill make you feel alright Oh babyboy just cling to me and let your mind be free While makin love between the sheets Oohbaby baby I feel your love surrounding me Whoahohohooohbaby baby.

I feel your love surrounding me. While makin love between the sheets Ooh girl Ill love you all night long And I know you felt it comin on Ooh darlin just taste my love ooh you taste so sweet Sharin our love between the sheets Oohbaby baby I feel your love surrounding me Whoahohohooohbaby baby Were makin love between the sheets Hey girl whats your fantasy. Oh baby girl just cling to me and let your mind be free.

While makin love between the sheets. While makin love between the sheets. The Isley Brothers Between The Sheets 1 There S Nothing Else Like It The Isley Brothers Between The Sheets I Feel You An illustration of a magnifying glass.

BETWEEN THE SHEETS The Isley Brothers - 1983 Coming Of Age Hey girl aint no mystery At least as far as I can see I wanna keep you here layin next to me Sharin our love between the sheets Oohbaby baby I feel your love surrounding me Whoahohohohoooohbaby baby Makin love between the sheets Ooh girl let me hold you tight And you know Ill make you.


Pin On Morning Work


Pin On Frases


Pin On Art


The Movie Pit Sofa Home Pit Sofa House Design


Pin On Music

0 comments

Post a Comment